QR codes for all purposes, even under your own homepage!
- We think ahead: With our complete e-label and QR code solution, you not only fulfill the new legal obligations in a simple and secure way, but can also use useful and profitable features to the best for you and your winery!
- Create a unique QR code with our "URL mapping" tool create a unique QR code and bind it to any website, for example for your marketing activities. You can change at any time which website is called up when the QR code is scanned without having to change the QR code itself!
- For example, create a URL mapping QR code for your order slips. You never have to change the code never have to change the code again, but you can change the website behind it as required. For example, if you are are currently running a specific promotion: create the appropriate website and change the link to the QR code accordingly. If someone now scans the QR code on on your price list or order form, they will always be taken to the current promotion page!
- Use such a QR code as an additional code on your bottle label, for example, next to your e-label. your e-label. Compare our 2-QR codes strategy.
- Use our "URL reservation" tool to create a unique QR code for your QR code for your marketing activities and reserve it for further applications. You can add an Internet address to it at any time or use it use it for an e-label or URL mapping.
- Our wizard takes you by the hand and guides you automatically through the whole process of QR code creation!
- Download all the information and data for your QR codes, e.g. as a backup or for your records. As often as you like.
- Your QR codes are stored under the trustworthy domain wine-info.eu as long as you have a paid subscription. Your customers will immediately recognize what it's all about. No more cryptic Internet addresses where the customer doesn't know where where they land!
- Even better: create internet addresses for your marketing QR codes to your own domain! This creates customer recognition and increases trust!