Provide your e-labels under your own web domain! This is the only way to be independent of third-party providers.
- The problem: Imagine you have QR codes from another e-label provider on all your bottle your bottle labels and then the provider discontinues their service. Your problem: The QR codes no longer work, and you can have massive problems and trouble.
- The solution: The QR codes must lead to your own domain, because you have control over it. If you create e-labels that can be called up under your web domain, then these e-labels are available for as long as YOU want.
- With our platform, this is easy and safe for you to implement!
- With our special process, you can even add e-labels from any provider provider under your homepage! And then switch providers too! Click here for more information.
- In the settings you can specify under which web domain your e-labels should be available. Enter the Internet address of your homepage here.
- With our API you can then link your e-labels to your website so that they can be accessed at an Internet address that belongs to your domain!
- The QR codes of your e-labels will then lead to a website under your domain domain (e.g. https://www.weingut-demo.de/qrcode/4711). Your customers won't see a cryptic URL like with other e-label providers, but recognize immediately that this is information from your winery! More recognition, more trust!